- Leadership Coaching
- Authentic Leadership
- Executive Presence
- Leadership Through Coaching
- Influence / Motivate
- Managing Up
- Women in Leadership
- Full Potential
- Burnout Coaching
All major secure credit cards are accepted. You will not be charged unless the coach confirms the booking. The amount is transferred to the coach entirely only after all sessions are conducted successfully. Your payment details are never stored on our platform.
Introductory session - Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching
Wondering if coaching is really what you need? The best way to find out for yourself is to have an introductory session with me.
Full potential - Life Coaching
You may have reached a point in your life where you ask yourself: “I have achieved already so much. What’s next?”
You may be longing for more fulfilment and wonder if this is all that life has to offer.
You may be considering some changes in your life, career or business. I can guarantee that working with a coach can make a huge difference.
You may be feeling stuck in your life and need more clarity, direction and inspiration!
Business coaching - Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching
Being an entrepreneur is a challenging and often a lonely journey. Having a coach helps navigate this amazing journey of learning, growing, failing, recovering and moving on.
- Play a bigger game
- Get unstuck and get going on the stuff that matters
- Create clarity on your business direction
- Balance focus and creativity to make your impact
- Define your value proposition
- Navigate difficult relationships and conflict
- Identify your bottlenecks in growing your business
- Find alignment with your life purpose and more meaning in life and work
Leadership Development & Executive Coaching - Leadership Coaching
Coaching work is based on the premise that the great leaders know themselves and lead from a place of self-awareness, transparency, curiosity, and vision. Here are some objectives that often come up in coaching.
- Expanding your leadership repertoire for more impact
- Cultivating authentic leadership / What kind of leader am I?
- Navigating difficult relationships
- Managing time, competing priorities and/or ambivalence
- Getting unstuck or finding your edge
- Identifying career blind spots: what others aren’t telling you
- Addressing self-limiting beliefs and career-limiting behaviours
Leading the team
- Understanding and navigating interpersonal and team dynamics
- Building a high-performance team culture
- Fostering collaboration, collective intelligence, and creativity
- Clarifying and negotiating team roles and responsibilities
- Creating a vision and inspiring a team to act
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Managing conflict / difficult conversation
- Delegating effectively
- Coaching your staff
Enneagram coaching - Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching
If you are looking for a personal growth path, Enneagram approach can give you an understanding of the subconscious motivations, beliefs, defences and fixed behaviour patterns that lead us to get stuck or frustrated.
Enneagram highlights powerful insights about your personality type, shining an illuminating light on both your potential and your challenges.
- Create self-awareness at the levels of beliefs, concerns and motivation
- Increase consciousness and self-confidence, unlocking your power
- Connect and integrate your head (thinking), heart (feelings) and gut (action, instincts)
- Identify and shift patterns of thought and behaviour that keep you stuck in life
- Understand functional and dysfunctional behaviours and where they come from
- Increase compassion and understanding for yourself and for others
- Discover your strengths and unlock your unique, authentic power
- Uncover fresh pathways to growth, development and happiness
- Build leadership authenticity, presence and impact
6 months coaching - Full Potential, Leadership Coaching
- Pre-work and assessments
- 90 min discovery session to kick off
- 11 x 60 min coaching sessions
- Meets clients in a public place
- Meets clients in the exact address
Coaching speciality details
I coach changemakers, emerging leaders, high potentials, entrepreneurs and executives who want to be more impactful in their leadership, focus on the things that matter and to act on the change they want to bring into the world. Passionate about people development I love to challenge existing ways of thinking and hold that a flexible and creative mindset is key to effective leadership. I believe in learning from practice, prototyping, co-creation and the power of relationships.
Time zone: Paris
Hello! My name is Ksenia and I coach changemakers, emerging leaders, high potentials, entrepreneurs and executives who want to be more impactful in their leadership, focus on the things that matter and to act on the change they want to bring into the world. Passionate about people development I love to challenge existing ways of thinking and hold that a flexible and creative mindset is key to effective leadership.
Coaching method / approach
My coaching style is non-formal, easy-going, creative and clear. There is always a bit of humour to everything in life. I bring to the table a unique mix of coaching skills, corporate experience, entrepreneurial mindset, a diverse multi-cultural background and mindfulness training.
Notes / Remarks
Having lived and worked in Europe, Asia, and Africa helped me to develop a high sensitivity and passion for cross-cultural challenges and opportunities.
Certified Professional Co-Active® Coach (CPCC)
- Institute / Certifying body: CTI
- Date acquired: May 12, 2018
- Institute / Certifying body: CTI
- Date acquired: June 9, 2017
Associate Certified Coach
- Institute / Certifying body: International Coach Federation
- Date acquired: July 10, 2016