- Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Talents & High-Potentials Coaching
- New Managers Coaching
- Personal Development Coaching
- Life Coaching / Setting & Reaching Life Goals
- Stress & Burnout Coaching
- Reaching Full Potential Coaching
- Relationships/Dating Coaching
- Habit Change Coaching
- Career & Job Search Coaching
- Career Management Coaching
No credit card required when booking a free session. For paid sessions, you will not be charged unless the coach confirms the booking. The amount is transferred to the coach entirely only after all sessions are conducted successfully. Your payment details are never stored on our platform.
My coaching speciality
I work with mid to late career professionals who are looking to make a significant shift in their life or career; changemakers, entrepreneurs who want to focus on the things that matter and to act on the change they want to bring into the world; emerging leaders, high potentials and executives who want to be more impactful in their leadership Passionate about people development I love to challenge existing ways of thinking and hold that a flexible and creative mindset is key to effective leadership.
Complimentary Strategy Session - Life Coaching / Setting & Reaching Life Goals, Reaching Full Potential Coaching
Wondering if coaching is really what you need? The best way to find out for yourself is to have an introductory session with me.
Full potential - For Individuals
You may have reached a point in your life where you ask yourself: “I have achieved already so much. What’s next?”
You may be longing for more fulfilment and wonder if this is all that life has to offer.
You may be considering some changes in your life, career or business. I can guarantee that working with a coach can make a huge difference.
You may be feeling stuck in your life and need more clarity, direction and inspiration!
Business coaching - For Individuals, Leadership & Executive Coaching
Being an entrepreneur is a challenging and often a lonely journey. Having a coach helps navigate this amazing journey of learning, growing, failing, recovering and moving on.
- Play a bigger game
- Get unstuck and get going on the stuff that matters
- Create clarity on your business direction
- Balance focus and creativity to make your impact
- Define your value proposition
- Navigate difficult relationships and conflict
- Identify your bottlenecks in growing your business
- Find alignment with your life purpose and more meaning in life and work
Leadership Development & Executive Coaching - Leadership & Executive Coaching
Coaching work is based on the premise that the great leaders know themselves and lead from a place of self-awareness, transparency, curiosity, and vision. Here are some objectives that often come up in coaching.
- Expanding your leadership repertoire for more impact
- Cultivating authentic leadership / What kind of leader am I?
- Navigating difficult relationships
- Managing time, competing priorities and/or ambivalence
- Getting unstuck or finding your edge
- Identifying career blind spots: what others aren’t telling you
- Addressing self-limiting beliefs and career-limiting behaviours
Leading the team
- Understanding and navigating interpersonal and team dynamics
- Building a high-performance team culture
- Fostering collaboration, collective intelligence, and creativity
- Clarifying and negotiating team roles and responsibilities
- Creating a vision and inspiring a team to act
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Managing conflict / difficult conversation
- Delegating effectively
- Coaching your staff
Enneagram coaching - For Individuals, Leadership & Executive Coaching
If you are looking for a personal growth path, Enneagram approach can give you an understanding of the subconscious motivations, beliefs, defences and fixed behaviour patterns that lead us to get stuck or frustrated.
Enneagram highlights powerful insights about your personality type, shining an illuminating light on both your potential and your challenges.
- Create self-awareness at the levels of beliefs, concerns and motivation
- Increase consciousness and self-confidence, unlocking your power
- Connect and integrate your head (thinking), heart (feelings) and gut (action, instincts)
- Identify and shift patterns of thought and behaviour that keep you stuck in life
- Understand functional and dysfunctional behaviours and where they come from
- Increase compassion and understanding for yourself and for others
- Discover your strengths and unlock your unique, authentic power
- Uncover fresh pathways to growth, development and happiness
- Build leadership authenticity, presence and impact
6 months coaching - Life Coaching / Setting & Reaching Life Goals, Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Pre-work and assessments
- 90 min discovery session to kick off
- 11 x 60 min coaching sessions
About myself & my experience
I coach high potentials, executives and entrepreneurs who want to be more impactful in their leadership, focus on the things that matter and to act on the change they want to bring into the world. Passionate about people development I love to challenge existing ways of thinking and hold that a flexible and creative mindset is key to effective leadership. people development I love to challenge existing ways of thinking and hold that a flexible and creative mindset is key to effective leadership.
My coaching method & approach
My coaching style is non-formal, easy-going, creative and clear. There is always a bit of humour to everything in life. I bring to the table a unique mix of coaching skills, corporate experience, entrepreneurial mindset, a diverse multi-cultural background and mindfulness training. I believe coaching is not about solving problems, although the problems will be solved. It is not primarily about improving performance, attaining goals, or achieving results, although all of that will certainly happen over time in an effective coaching relationship. Coaching is chiefly about discovery, awareness and choice. It is a way of effectively empowering people to find their own answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important life-giving and life-changing choices.
Notes / Remarks
The coaching process enables you to experience increased levels of well-being in every area of your life and empowers you to move from simply surviving to thriving. You will be equipped with proven strategies and concrete methodologies for creating more positive thinking patterns and greater levels of fulfilment in every area of your life grounded firmly in neuroscience. You will identify and leverage your personal strengths as you build momentum towards your new, clear, and compelling goals that get you more of what you want and less of what you don’t.
- Institute / Certifying body: International Coach Federation
- Date acquired: September 12, 2018
Certified Professional Co-Active® Coach (CPCC)
- Institute / Certifying body: CTI
- Date acquired: May 12, 2018
- Institute / Certifying body: CTI
- Date acquired: June 9, 2017